Photos

Photos
Me and Myself

Saturday, April 4, 2009

SO LONG SINCE I POSTED ANY BLOG

Woah it's a long time... yeah really long time... okay what i wanna share with you all huh? maybe about this semester... so far this semester going well... i'm happy without any problems... actually i'm being more careful i'm the problem creater for my ownself... i'm happy about my life too with a wonderful mom, two loving, supportive and also bullying sisters, and a brother in law who adore my innocence a lot... so i'm feeling happy, fabolous, fantastic and so on... and i'm getting along with my friends very well and i stopped talking to the people who backstabbed me... a lot of changes in my life... god! i love this semester execpt for the assignments and exams offcourse... it's almost three months i never see my mom and my sisters... so i'm missing them like hell... what else??? hmmm... oh yeah i got a secret admirer who adores me very much... hope everything will go well... and hope i'll do well in my exams and get 3.5 above and hope i don't read novels during my study holidays...

1 comment:

Cup of Tea said...

Great to see that you are still writing your blog. (Well, sometimes....!)