Photos

Photos
Me and Myself

Sunday, December 12, 2010

I Will Meet You There

We all go through life with the love of friends and family
Even though we know they will all leave us eventually
Never knowing where the future might lead you
No worries though, there is a future for them too
Because even if there not in front of you they will always be in your heart
Nobody or nothing could tear a love like that apart
With that being said my friend you will always be with me
And when my time has come I will meet you there you will see
I know you are looking down on me now and then
Up in a place we like to call heaven
Make sure there is room for me when I get there
Just so that I know that you still care
I don't know how long it will be before it is my time
So I'm letting you know with this little rhyme
That I will always be here no matter where you are
You wont even have to reach out to me because I will never be that far
Don't ever fear because my love will forever send
And I will be by your side when my life comes to an end.


Poem Source: Jennifer L. Timmons
Poem: I Will Meet You There, Goodbye Poems http://www.familyfriendpoems.com/friend/poetry.asp?poem=14278#ixzz17pZXmb7A

No comments: