Photos

Photos
Me and Myself

Thursday, July 10, 2008

About Me

I'm a 21 year old girl from a small town in Malaysia. I'm an undergraduate of a public university with a big aim and ambition. I want to become an entrepreneur in my future and become the richest prson in Malaysia:). I'm a friendly girl with so many friends around me. I love to make friends. But there are only few of them who sticks to me. Maybe most of them think i'm arrogant because i'm being very honest and straightforward but i think honesty will bring a good relationship. There are people who admire me a lot but some of them really hates me. People says i'm innocent. Maybe true and maybe not. I'm the joy and pride of my family. My mom and my sisters lovs me and pamper me alot. I'll get whatever i want. I am very lucky to have them in my life. Other han them there's another guy who pamper me lot. He is not just a friend but more than that. He is my friend, philosopher, problem solver, care taker, and excetra. And there's a gal in my campus and she is my bestie too. With all these people my life is wonderful. That's all about me.

1 comment:

samyak said...

best of luck for ur studies and carry on life with sweet memories.