Photos

Photos
Me and Myself

Friday, November 12, 2010

My Life at UMK

When i first checked online to see which university i get in I was surprised to see UNIVERSITY MALAYSIA KELANTAN. I have never heard of it before and I did not apply for this particular university. After my mom and my sisters researched about this university they decided to send me here.
My first expression when i saw the campus was "Oh mom, its shoplots. I don't want to study here." However my mom managed to persuade to me to stay in UMK. The first person who I made friend here was Nor Zahelah. And thank god till now she is my friend.
I cried when my mom left me here and went back home but only for few seconds. When she called after half an hour after left me here I talked to her and I was excited. The sudden change is because I can adopt the situation very fast.
After a year studying here, I had an offer from another university but i rejected because by the time I know ready what I want to be in my life and for that I have to stay at UMK and finish my studies.
UMK is the place where I learned about friendship, life and now I'm having sweet memories as well as bad memories. UMK is the place which thought me what entrepreneurship is all about and it triggers me to involve in business.
I am happy to be the first batch to graduate from UMK and I'm very proud in telling I'm one of the pioneer students of UMK. Thanks to god for giving me such a chance.
UMK adds value in me. I'm not just going to be graduated with a degree but also with entreprenurial skills.
Today is the last day of my exam and I answered the last paper. That would be the last paper for my bachelor's degree.
UMK is still in the same shoplots but after four years i'm going to leave it with a heavy heart and tears in my eyes. I'll miss all the moments in UMK. I'll miss all my lecturers and tutors. I'll miss all my friends. But I have to move on with my life because now i'm moving from one stage to another stage. I'll enter the working environment very soon. Hope I can apply everything that I learned here at my job.
If time allows me and my friends sure I'll come and meet them in future.

No comments: