Photos

Photos
Me and Myself

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Blue

I got to know Blue in my campus. Blue is a very pretty, nice and quite girl. She is very hardworking and clever. I know her well because we stayed in the same dome for last two semesters.

I call her Blue because it is her favourite colour. Her favourite food is chicken rice because she just eat it everytime she go out to eat. Blue has a bad eating habit. She always miss her meals amd sometimes onlly eat bun, cookies and instant noodles. I call her bookworm because we can't see her without a book in her hand. She reads a lot and she reads only her textbook so she scores well in exams.

Blue also one of my best friend but she doesn't like Mitr. It's not that she don't like but her classmates made the situation with their stupid gossips. Blue is quite sensitive to gossips. Even when Mitr and Blue are classmates i have to be their middle person frequently.

I like Blue alot because she is exactly same like my second elder sister, but always think that I don't take her as a friend but she have to know that she is like a sister to me. I hope Blue will achieve all her dreams and change her changing habits.

No comments: