Photos

Photos
Me and Myself

Sunday, October 19, 2008

My Sisters Are My best Friends

I have two sisters and both are elder than me. Okay let's call them Maroon Orchid and Tigeress.
Maroon Orchid is my elder sister and she is a journalist. She is a very lovely and friendly girl. She talks a lot but no one can beat me. Maroon Orchid calls me "the baby of the family" and the "troublemaker" because i'm the youngest and I'm the blacksheep of the family who always makes trouble. She loves our family very much especially my mom and she is the education minister of our family because she always helps in our studies. Maroon Orchid is quite open minded and i can share everything with her and she can keep it as secret. She is going to marry handsome engineer coming december.

Tigeress is my second eldest sister. i call her like that because she is the most bravest among us and she is just like a guy. She is still studying. She is my protector. Whenever i'm in trouble she'll be there to protect me and she'll even attack the person who makes trouble with me if she need to. She is quite reserved type to outsiders but a very good humor to family members. She can tell jokes for 24 hours a day and she can live without sleeping for even one week. She is such a strong and iron lady of our family. She is the finance minister of our family because she is very good in budgetting.

Both my sisters are different by their characteristics but their love me on me are the same from those days till these days. They both are loving and protective to me. Whenever I'm in trouble they'll come to safe me and always giving me advices. my both sisters are bnot only sisters for me but they both are best friends.

Birth made us sisters but destiny made us best friends.

3 comments:

Thira said...

hey girl....i don't read blogs and your blogs is the first i m reading i guess...haha..this article is just so nice n it gives me interest to have blog..haha...this is a good 1..

Thurka Palaniappan said...

Thanks gal... Keep reading it... I'll post interesting things....

Thira said...

sure dear...