Photos

Photos
Me and Myself

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Mitr

Mitr is my friend. He is in my best friends list and will be in the list forever. i met him in my campus. Eventhough when we are from the different faculties, he is a good friend for me because we both have a good understanding. He is not reserved type but he is shy type. People have to approach him first but after that he'll be very friendly.

In first semester, people always can see us together but now everything changed because of some gossipps in our campus. Actually Mitr din't tell me the reason why he stopped going out with me but then i knew it's because he don't like the gossips. Fisrt i felt annoyed, angry and sad but as the time pass i become used to it.

Now we both are in third semester and we seldom see each other because we both were busy with our own life and studies but i still missing going out with him. Recently i found that Mitr is quite upset about me because i used to post frindster bulletins using his name and i chat alot, but I just don't understand why he didn't tell me starightforward. anyway i am happy because he cares for me.

I hope my friendship with Mitr would not just stop after our studies but it will continue till end of my life because his friendship is very precious for me and as a good friend i love him always.

No comments: