Photos

Photos
Me and Myself

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Trouble

My sisters always tell me I'm buying trouble when i gon online. Yeah their word came true when i met a guy. I won't say i loved him but I liked the way he pampered me. He used to call me always and tells me that he loves him. I stil don't know how i can trust him but I trusted him more than I trust any others.

We met in his hometown and I even given my laptop to him. I was blurr that time because i trusted him so much and I'd never thought he could be a cheat. But he was a cheat. He is already married and he had relationship with so many girls. He just wanted me because of money.

I caught in a big problem because of him there is no one who could help me except for my family members. I told the truth to my sisters and they both supported me and even supporting me till now. I promised to them I won't go and buy trouble after this and I swear i won't trust a guy because most of them are cheats.

No comments: