Photos

Photos
Me and Myself

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Rain My Friend

Rain is my classmate come my groupmate. In first semester I'm not very close with her but as I started to talk to her alot we became very close. even when we were from different ethnics and different culture we both love each other very much.

Rain is a very pretty girl and there is a smile always in her face and eyes. She can know if I have any problem just by looking at my face. After I started to mingle with her alot I started to mingle with other malay girls also.

Rain always helps me in my studies and I also do the same for her. She is a very hardworking girl and she is active in sports. She is also always listens to my prblem and give advice a lot. I love her so much and I hope she'll be my best friend forever.

No comments: