Photos

Photos
Me and Myself

Sunday, October 19, 2008

My Mother

My mom!!! No words to describe her. She is a loving, caring and protective mother.

My mom was born in !8th July 1955 in Boh Estate, Cameron Highlands. She completed her primary school studies there before her family moved to Tapah. My mom continued her studies in Government English School and currently known as SMK Buyong Adil and also was my ex-school.

My mom started her carrier as a temporary teacher in 1976 in Blue Valley Tamil School, Cameron Highlands then she went to further her studies in a teaching college in Kuala Lumpur. She continued her teaching proffession again in cameron Highland.

My mom married my father when she was 26 years old and she gave birth to three beautiful girls. Her tragedy hit her on 18th September 1987 and she lost her husband on that day in a road crash. That time she was working in Bagan Serai.

After a year she moved to Tapah where her parents lived and started a new life with her children. Now for almost 21 years she is still in Tapah and she is working as a Headmistress now.
My mom is a single parent.

I'm so proud of my mom because she brought up all of us very well and till now she is still single and she never complained about it even once. My mom is a gem because for me she is an angel who sent by god to take care the three of us.

No comments: